Booths Of Fun
Terms & Conditions
All bookings are subject to the following terms & conditions.
1. All bookings are subject to a €50 non-refundable deposit at the time of booking.
2. It is advised that the venue is notified prior to our arrival that there will be a photo booth set up. A power supply, and suitable area with enough space to set up are required in the venue.
3. It is your responsibility to ensure that all address details of the venue are correct. Booths of Fun cannot be held responsible for delays due to incorrect or insufficient address. Suitable access is required at the venue for us to unload and load. Parking for the duration is required too.
4. Booths of Fun cannot be held responsible for any circumstances beyond our control that may prevent us from attending your event. These may include but are not limited to severe weather conditions, breakdown of our vehicles, sickness or equipment failure. In the case that we cannot attend or fulfill your hire due to events beyond our control we will contact you or the venue as soon as possible. In these instances, our liability will be limited to the refunding all of monies paid.
5. Booths of Fun will arrive anywhere between 30 to 90 minutes before the agreed upon start time to set up. The hire period will commence at the agreed upon time and finish at the agreed upon time. In the event that Booths of Fun are not ready to commence at the agreed upon time due to our fault, we will still give you the agreed time and the finish time will be extended accordingly. In the event that the hire does not start at the agreed time as setup has been delayed due to either the venue not allowing access or your events are over running the hire will still end as per the agreed upon time. In the event that we have setup on time, but the hire does not start at the agreed time due to over running of previous activities by yourselves or the venue the hire will still end as per the agreed upon time.
6. Booths of Fun will not tolerate any abuse or threatening behaviour to our staff. If this does occur Booths of Fun are within their rights to terminate the hire. We are providing a service to yourselves and guests and therefore feel that our staff should be treated with the respect they deserve.
Booths of Fun are also within their rights to terminate a hire if they feel that any equipment or property belonging to Booths of Fun is in danger of getting damaged or has been damaged due to unruly behaviour from guests. In the instances where we feel there is a need to terminate the hire we will always speak with the host first to try to resolve the matter before terminating. If we do have to terminate hire due to reasons stated above, the full cost of hire is still payable and we will not issue any refunds for hire time that has been cut short.
7. If for any reason our equipment get damaged during the hire period by one of your guests you will be responsible for the cost of repairing/replacing the part. If any equipment does get damaged and this affects the services the hire will be terminated as per termination section above.
8. By booking us for your event you are of the understanding that we may use any of the photographs/videos taken during the even of yourselves and your guests for any suitable means. This includes but is not limited to advertising and promotional material either in print or on the internet. By us attending your event we are of the understanding that permission has been granted to do so by yourselves and your guests.